I provide low-cost, low-voltage AV wiring and installations.
I service the entire valley of Phoenix, etc. I have done installations for big retailers like Costco, Sears, Ultimate Electronics, and Best Buy.
I offer discount rates for a full service.
I get the job done right the first time. I have a low hourly rate -- just $49/hr plus a small travel fee. That's a handyman rate for an experienced/certified and insured audio/video technician.
I provide all types of audio, video and data installations for residential and home offices.
I install low-voltage wiring for phone, video, audio, data (Cat 5 and Cat 6), satellite and cable TV, internet, etc.
My other services include the following:
* Audio systems/surround sound speaker installations
* Volume controls
* Service and installation of satellite TV systems
* Home theater service and installation of DirecTV
* Flat-panel TV, LCD, plasma, projector installations
* Flat-panel TV wall mounting for just $99.00
* Universal remote controls
* Low voltage pre-wire in new constructions
* Wiring for audio, video, data, and phone
More details include the following:
* Home entertainment
* XM radio
* Media server
* Home automation
* Light control
* Custom installs
* Wall outlet, jack
* Cat 5, Cat 6, Cat 3, coax, and RG-6
* Structured wiring and programming
I am a licensed, bonded and insured contractor.