I am a computer specialist and a network administrator for a Windows network with 80 workstations and a Macintosh network with 70 workstations.
My services include:
- Lessons and Tutoring. I have taught computers for over 25 years. I can help you master, email, internet searching, word processing (Word, etc.), PowerPoint presentations, photo editing, web page creating, video editing and more. I can set up educational games for math, beginning reading, typing and more.
- Repairs, Setup, Tune-up, etc. I have been providing computer repair and instruction services for over 25 years. I am versed in both Windows and Mac operating systems. I can perform all hardware repairs and upgrades.
- Set up and repair wireless and wired networks.
- Set up and repair software problems.
- Set up computer in order to fix software problems remotely and very economically. (About $0 to $15/incident)
I can come to your location within a few hours- early mornings, late afternoons, evenings and weekends.
My hourly and minimum rate is $40/hour.
For longer repairs such as setting up a computer, I can pick up your computer, work on it at my home and charge you only for the time I am actually interacting with the computer, not the time it takes for programs to install, etc.
Give me a call!
Phi Landfried, Microsoft Certified System Engineer (NT)