There aren’t enough good things to say about Ishita. We hired Ishita as a “day-of-coordinator” for two of my wedding events and I could not be more glad. She is outstanding an exceeded her “day-of” duties exponentially. She participated in most of my vendor consultations, provided suggestions and advice that I would have never considered, and was an all-star on both the days. Her timeline was on spot- Not only did she create a timeline for both of my events, she even created a timeline for my third event as well, which we didn’t hire her for (I wish we had). She even created a ‘Guest Timeline’ for our guests who were visiting from out of state/country which put in the welcome gift basket.
She stayed in constant communication via phone, text, and email. Best of all, on the wedding day everything was flawless and ran smoothly. I can't keep track of all the compliments we got about the wedding flowing so well.
Ishita is very easy and great to work with, so friendly, so sweet and calm and very professional. She always stepped in during my bridezilla moments to calm me down.
Here are a few examples of what Ishita accomplished for me:
1. She took all of our favors, gifts, table numbers, table name cards, etc. and ensured they were all setup before the event started.
2. She collected all of our gifts and other belongings and gave them to a family member.
3. She made sure our families ate and had a good time.
4. On the reception day, my husband and I didn’t get a chance to eat, she made sure she packed us some food to go. Who does that??
5. She made sure we took pictures with all our families who were visiting from out state/county
6. She helped our decorator to insure everything was setup before the event were to start.
7. She and her husband (who is great as well) helped my sister with a skit/dance.
I cannot recommend her enough!
I feel so blessed to have met her. Not only is she a great event planner, she has become a great friend!