Hey, Thumbtacker! Thanks for checking us out!
Do your songs not sound like the stuff you hear on the radio? Are people not impressed when you play them your recordings?
The best solution for you is to work with professional audio engineers in a pro recording studio. Our studio has made many, many local artists happy with their recording demos.
Here's how we can help:
1. First, we schedule a free 30-minute consultation to game plan your recording session to ensure you get the best-sounding songs.
2. Next, we book a studio session and set up the room to make you comfortable (an intern will provide drinks/snacks, standup comedy, etc.)
3. We record and get the best takes and compile them into one awesome track.
4. Then, we edit the audio to make it smooth and clean.
5. Finally, we will do a mix down for you and you tell us when your happy with your song.
6. Last, we'll burn your songs to a free CD and then you can bump your tracks on the way home.
By the end of the session, you should have some awesome songs. Here's what's included in your session:
- Free 30-minute consultation
- Copy of Pro Tools session
- 1 burned CD
- Lifetime data storage/backup
- Runner (to get food/run errands)
- 6 years of experience as a pro audio engineer
- Free snack/drinks
- Free WiFi
We can also help you with the beats you need, and do mixing and mastering. So, if you'd like to have a pro-quality recording demo to use to promote your music:
Back Pack Music is for you! And... we'd love to help you!
We have just recently worked with several major label artists like Kanye West, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Keisha Cole, and more.
And we promise you'll love working with us or your money back.
So, does this sound good to you, kind Thumbtacker? Then, here's what you do:
1. Follow the link below to schedule your free 30-minute consultation at our studio.
2. Or give us a call to book a session, get a price quote, ask us stuff, and tour the studio.
3. Record an amazing demo.
4. Go celebrate and show your friends.
Back Pack Music
P.S. If you're having second thoughts about paying $50/hour for your studio session, I offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you don't like the work, contact us and we will fix it to your satisfaction or refund the money back to you.
P.S.S. If you consider how much time you can save from working with professional recording/mix engineers and how we can make you sound great using industry-standard tricks of the trade, then $50/hour is such a tiny drop in the bucket.
4399 Inns Brook Dr
Snellville, GA 30039
- Email verified
- Address verified