3. Doxica Productions
- 7 years in business
- 25 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Caldwell, ID
"I can’t even begin to tell you how grateful my wife and I are for choosing Doxica Productions for our wedding. Nathan and Ciara captured the spirit and love of our wedding day in a way that brings tears of love and joy to our eyes over and over again. Their highlight video wasn’t just a recording of the day, it was a perfect representation of us as a couple. If you’re considering a videographer for your wedding, don’t hesitate and book them now. You won’t regret it. Doxica is worth every penny and we’re so filled with joy to have such a phenomenal keepsake of our wedding day!
The Nitty Gritty:
1) It’s clear they have top notch equipment. The video quality was great through various lighting situations including very low light. The audio captured was great even though it was windy. Our opening drone shot of Breckenridge was absolutely jaw dropping and really captured why we chose our destination wedding.
2) Nathan and Ciara are incredible to work with (easy, communicative, etc) and it’s absolutely clear that they have a passion for filmmaking and videography.
3) Their song choices for our videos were absolutely perfect for us. Without exaggeration, they still bring tears to our eyes.
4) They were never intrusive on our wedding day and worked really well with our photographer to capture the moments.
5) Incredible turnaround time on our video. It’s so amazing to not have to wait very long to actually experience the day since the day of flies by.
6) The artistry and talent in the filming and editing of our video is top notch. It’s obvious Nathan and Ciara are filmmakers and not just videographers. If you happen to have knowledge of filming techniques, they beautifully and appropriately use time lapse, slow motion, pull focus, panning dolly shots, etc. Nothing is used “just because” as each technique supports their story telling.
7) If you want beautiful heartfelt memories, you’ll love them!"