1. Working out with your partner will help you both stay accountable as you try to get healthier together. As you stay committed through a whole training session, this reinforces the notion that you can depend on each other.
2. Exercise plans should tailored to you as individuals, and as a unified couple. If you are both training for a marathon but one of you is in better shape, your trainer can create a plans for differing activity levels.
3. Studies show that couples who work out together have stronger relationships because it gives them a chance to support each other. Social support is critical in both training and relationships.
4. Training as a couple can enrich the physical aspects of your relationship. You'll be able to admire each other’s physiques, which can enhance your shared attraction.
5. By reaching fitness goals together, you can choose to take more active adventures as a couple instead of spending nights at home watching television.
11 Unique Gift Ideas for Someone Special
How to find a gift for the person who has everything.
15 Trainers to Follow for Inspiration
Thanks to Instagram, celebrity workout tips are only a click away.
Make sure your trainer is experienced with training couples.
Check the credentials of your trainer and choose one who is certified.
Feature: Personal Trainer Steve Botsford
Exercise has a way of helping you reach your best, whatever that is.