We are charged when you contact us because you become a sales lead at that time. So, let's cover a few basics to save you time and us money. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)
* If you need a mouse or keyboard then Best Buy or Walmart are a good go to place unless you want us to grab and install... You'll just cover our time and the materials.
* If your computer is not turning on... Make sure it is plugged in. You'd be surprised how often this can be the case.
* We charge for the time to diagnose what the issue is and what it will take to repair. If we are able to repair during this time then great. We charge for time, not for diagnostic and then repair separately. 1 hour is just that... 1 hour. We have a $50 min. for time.
* If we are traveling to your location then our time starts from when we get into the car. Again, our minimum time for a job is $50.
* If you have a Crack or none responsive devices such as PHONES, IPAD, TABLETS, WATCHES... There are specialized places that are better suited to help you such as "U Break I Fix". However, if you need help setting up your email, wireless, home networking, or just need help knowing how to do something... We are more than happy to help.
Now.... À little about us....
We've been in the business for 20 years providing network & computer support. From Outlook questions to installation of all your computer wiring, we've got you covered. We answer the phone at all hours to meet your needs, big or small. Our concern is making sure you only pay for the parts and labor you need to be happy with your devices. If you ever have a question or need advice, we're here for that too!