I do tax preparation and advice.
Tax Preparation and Advice provides comprehensive personal tax benefits, including free tax return preparation and unlimited and toll-free tax-related advice during normal business hours.
Additionally, members have free access to the most commonly used tax related schedules free of charge or at a significantly discounted rate.
Tax-related benefits include the following:
* Unlimited advice for personal and business matters of federal taxation via toll-free phone call/fax/e-mail (no time or frequency limitations)
* Free mail in tax return preparation (includes 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040)
* Deep discounts on numerous tax schedules that accompany the form 1040
* $20 off of tax returns prepared by H&R Block
* IRS audit assistance
* Tax professionals will review any notice or letter issued by the IRS and provide advice on how to understand and solve the matter.
* Access to web-based IRS audit tutorial, as well as an IRS notification tutorial
* IRS notification assistance
* Tax planning
* Review of prior year's tax return
* Member portal with tax tips, tax law changes, tax organization area, IRS audit area, IRS notification area, and member advice online
* Limited to one per household
All tax and financial assistance is provided by tax attorneys, financial analysts, CPAs, former auditors and/or enrolled agents certified by the IRS. Additionally, all tax and financial advice is backed by a $1 million liability policy.
Our team of professionals will also review a prior year's tax return. This review can reveal costly errors and generate a source of extra tax savings.
By using our toll-free number during normal business hours, you will be able to effectively plan in advance so that your year-end tax preparation is free and painless.
Proper tax planning can do the following:
* Limit your potential tax liability
* Increase your potential tax return
* Lessen the possibility of an audit
In addition, individuals and business owners enrolled in the program will have access around the clock to our online tax portal with the following:
* Tax tips
* Tax law changes
* Tax organization area
* IRS audit area
* IRS notification area
* Individual and business advice online
With today's tax software programs, users need more than help screens. Our program allows individuals and business owners to discuss and receive assistance tailored to their unique individual needs and live, one-on-one direct answers to individuals' and business owners' tax questions over the phone. When pop-up screens just aren't popping up with the right answer, experts are a phone call away with reliable advice.
Our team of professionals will review any notice or letter issued by the IRS and provide professional advice on how to understand and solve the matter.
Our experts assist and advise individuals and business owners who get audited. They review the IRS audit notification and help sort out the facts. Individuals and business owners also have access to a web-based IRS audit tutorial, as well as an IRS notification tutorial that helps take the terror out of those ominous-looking IRS letters.
Some of the typical questions our experts provide advice on are the following:
* Should I open a Roth IRA?
* How does the capital gains tax work?
* Is the money I inherited taxable?
* Which tax form do I file?
* Is my social security or retirement taxable?
* Do I get a tax break for child care expenses?
* Should I itemize deductions?
* Do I get a tax break for child care expenses?*
* Should I itemize deductions?
* Which deductions can I take if I have a home-based business?
According to Thomas J. Stanley in his book The Millionaire Mind, "The number one activity for millionaires is consulting with a tax expert.
For most of us, tax consultation isn't that high on our list of things to do, but it's still vitally important for nearly everyone at one time or another.
Individuals and business owners can seek and receive advice on the tax implications of all these everyday financial matters, including the following:
* Individual Retirement Accounts, Roth IRAs, 401k plans, SEPs
* Health-care spending accounts
* Investment timing and strategies
* Capital gains
* Real estate timing and strategies
* The tax advantages of home ownership
* Retirement planning
* Back to features/benefits to financial education and credit counseling