Shadywood Tree Experts has been offering high-quality and affordable tree trimming, tree removal, and plant health care (including treatment of insects and diseases) for the residents of the Twin City south and western suburbs since 1968. Located in Hopkins, we have earned the sterling reputation of being the tree experts of tree maintenance for homes and businesses. Our company is staffed with experienced ISA certified arborists who always have high safety and service standards in mind. With their expertise and the latest technology, we can handle jobs of any size.
If you need any of the following services, please contact us!
* Pruning: Trees may need to be pruned for safety, appearance, or health.
* Removals: Trees may be dying, damaged by outside factors, or may be too close to a structure.
* Emergency Storm Service: Storms can damage trees or knock them down into the property. In these cases, a professional should remove them.
* Stump Grinding: Stumps are removed by grinding 6-8 feet below ground level, so the area can be seeded or sodded to blend in with the surrounding environment.
* Fertilization: For lasting tree health and growth, a professional can determine the specific fertilization treatment for your trees.
* Emerald Ash Borer Treatment: To prevent tree damage and death, we can provide preventative treatment.
* Dutch Elm Disease Treatment/Oak Wilt Control: In order to protect your elms and oaks, we have treatments for diseases found in Minnesota.
* Insect and Disease Control: There are many reasons for leaves to turn brown, fall off, curl up or show other signs of weakness. Our ISA certified arborists can diagnose the problem and give you a treatment plan to restore the health of your tree.
* Landscape Design and Installation: Shadywood has been offering landscaping services since 2003 and provides everything from landscape design to hardscapes, like patios, fire pits, retaining walls and other outdoor living spaces.
* And many more services based on your circumstances. If you are unsure of what you may need, then give us a call for a free consultation and estimate.