Harpy Art Studio
Harpy Art Studio

Harpy Art Studio

Offers remote services
Discounts available
Offers remote services
Discounts available
contact for price

Preferred medium

Responds within a day

Introduction: I am a local freelance artist that offers in home/business mural paintings to bring joy to your walls. I am able to give an immediate estimate on consult, as well as bring my own supplies. Check out my portfolio at HarpyArtStudio.com. I do special commission work as well, specializing in realism.
Overview

Hired 13 times

Serves Kansas City, MO

Background checked

1 employee

Payment methods

This pro accepts payments via Apple Pay, Check, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.

Social media

Instagram

This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:

Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers

Wear masks during the job

Disinfect surfaces touched during the job

Featured Projects

60 photos

  • Chiefs mural

    Muralist

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.

Exceptional 5.0

9 reviews

5
100%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
0%

Read reviews that mention:


pro avatar
Shirly R.
Aug 22, 2022
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Laura was great to work with. She was very beast going and made me feel comfortable. She did a wonderful job on my bedroom Mural! I absolutely love it. Thank you Laura💜

Details: Indoor wall(s) • Residential • Large (50 - 100 sq ft) • I have an idea of what I want

Muralist
pro avatar
Akayla J.
May 12, 2022
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Laura was awesome! We had a last minute mural wall that we needed done within a week that turned into two more impromptu projects. She was able to get all 3 done on time and within a reasonable budget. She was also very professional and timely in her communication. I would recommend her for any project!

Details: Indoor wall(s) • Commercial • Very large (over 100 sq ft) • I have an idea of what I want

Muralist
pro avatar
Lori B.
Mar 1, 2022
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Words cannot express how impressed I am with Laura. Not only was she a joy to work with, but her passion came through in her communication as well. Plus, the end result was better than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone and everyone who needs a muralist.

Details: Ceiling(s) • Residential • Large (50 - 100 sq ft) • I have an idea of what I want

Muralist
pro avatar
Victoria V.
Mar 1, 2022
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Laura has been an asset to my restaurant with the mural that she did for me. She personalized it many times and made it an great experience having it done. She is a positive person and has made her footprint in our lives that will forever be remembered. She is a legitimately good soul and it shows in the work she does.

Details: Indoor wall(s) • Commercial • Very large (over 100 sq ft) • I have an idea of what I want

Muralist
pro avatar
Lisa A.
Jan 20, 2022
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Laura is so talented! We enjoyed working with Laura on a mural for our office. She did a fabulous job bringing our vision to reality. Thank you, Laura!

Details: Indoor wall(s) • Commercial • Very large (over 100 sq ft) • I have an idea of what I want

Muralist
Credentials
Background Check

Laura Orr

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    My pricing is determined by a few factors: 1. Size, primarily square feet. 2. Details, how intricate your piece is, takes more planning and time. 3. Products, I use quality supplies for quality work.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    first consultation covers the project planning, we go over inspiration, visualize the space. I'll be able to give a narrow cost estimate, and a small rendering of what I intend for the space. If we both agree on the rendering, I accept a 20% deposit, and the remaining 80% on final project delivery.

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    I have many years of art classes and many projects in freelancing. I started painting as a hobby, and would assist friends and families with projects. I take classes online currently (covid) and I continue to challenge myself with new techniques and styles.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.