Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.
Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.
Browse these henna artists with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Charlotte.
We had Gloria at my son's second birthday to do face painting, balloon twisting and glitter tattoos. All the kids enjoyed getting their faces painted and they had much fun with balloon twisters also. Gloria was very patient with the kids when most of the kids gave multiple requests for different balloon twisters. She did an awesome job and I would highly recommend her to my friends.
Tonya tied balloons for 7 hours straight on a hot day at the Lenoir Blackberry festival. I don't know where she gets all the energy. She looked as energetic at the end as she did at the start. She has some great balloon artist skills. Especially Ariel the Mermaid.
Oh my gosh, Carla was the highlight of our twins' 5 year old birthday party!! We hired her for one hour of face painting and her designs (and demeanor) were so fun, we asked her to stay for another half hour!! The kids all had their faces painted (even the really shy ones) and then the adults decided to have their faces painted too! We had SO MUCH FUN!! Kids and parents from other parties want to have her come to their parties. The designs were beautiful and it truly made the party spectacular! Can't say enough positive things about Carla's helping us at the party!!
Melissa is top notch in her field of Face Painting! Outstanding! You and your children will absolutely love the work she does. I can't say enough good things about her and her work. You will never be disappointed. Highly recommended!
FANTASTIC Artist!!! Natsumi provided excellent service for our neighborhood Halloween Face Painting event. Highly recommend:-)
I have only used Face Art & More for my Face Painters, Balloon Artists, Air Brush Tattoo Artists.
She is very friendly& listens what customer likes ,her henna is fresh & homemade 👍👍I recommend my friends to try .
Henna / Mehendi services available for all occasions like Wedding,Baby shower,Birthday party ,Festive occasions, Corporate events Feel free to contact me
Face2Face Painting painted at my son's 8th birthday party. I was impressed by the quality of the face painting and the amount of fun presence that they brought to the party! I will definitely be using Face2Face again and will be recommending them to anybody in search of a skilled face painting team!
Henna service for all occasions like bridal wedding, corporate events, baby shower, etc.Apply Arabic henna, bridal henna, traditional henna
Professional, Clean, and Friendly service. Available for parties, events, fund raisers, festivals and more.
I provide henna service at a minimal cost that starts from 15$
Henna for health is a nonprofit organization that uses henna art as a platform to raise money for people in need! 75% of the money that you give for henna goes toward a new cause for each event and helping people with health related problems. The other 25% goes towards keeping our small organization running for we can keep bringing you beautiful henna!
Mehendi/ henna services available for all occasions such as Wedding, Baby shower, Birthday party, Festive occasions , Corporate parties and many more Please contact me.
International award-winning tattoo artist, Paris from Cyprus, is now in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is a winner of the EB1 award from the United States government for extraordinary outstanding artistic achievement. His services include: * Cosmetic Tattooing * Permanent Makeup * Tattoos * Piercing
Would you like to have an Indian tattoo (or henna design) on your body? We have been making Indian tattoo on the body for a long time. Our main goal is client's satisfaction!
Henna Artist brings you the traditional, ethnic, and creatively-appealing Indian art of henna. We provide henna art for all occasions, like weddings, makeup, family or corporate events, company celebration days, birthday parties, bridal showers, henna tattoo parties, college events, baby shower parties, fair, fashion shows, kids parties, wedding favors, full and partial designs, and auspicious ceremonies and festivals to make it a memorable event.