"I know you are probably asking yourself the question: "Do I need a personal chef service?" Well... are you:
- Tired of eating out every night?
- Too busy or too tired to cook?
- Tired of the question: "What's for dinner?"
- Do you want to improve your eating habits, but don't have the time?
- Would you like to have some meals put away for those nights you're too tired to cook?
- Do you have a palate for delicious cuisine, but are all thumbs in the kitchen?
- Do you like to host in-home parties, but dislike the preparation and cleanup?
If your answer to any of the above was "yes", then you need a personal chef! And if you live in the Tri-State area, then Catering To Your Whims... personal chef service can fill your needs.
With today's economy, more and more folks are finding themselves with less and less time for the mundane domestic activities, and cooking dinner takes a lot of time, especially if you want to eat right.
How much time would you spend to prepare a proper menu that includes healthful foods? One to two hours? And then how long in the grocery store? Another two hours? And then you have to cook the food every night! Another hour or so, daily.
Truthfully, if you count up all those hours just spent around eating, you're looking at easily ten hours or more every week, not including breakfast and lunch!
Okay, so you'll eat out. Where? The same place you ate last night? And the night before? And the cost! How much would you pay for a meal that won't spread your hips or make you lose energy an hour later?
More and more people are seeking other alternatives to preparing their own meals. Have a look in the grocery store: The butcher counter now provides "heat-n-eat" meats for people on the go, and frozen dinner aisles take up a fifth of the entire grocery store! And those frozen dinners! Have you ever read the ingredients' list? What plant or animal does some of that stuff come from?
This is why you need a personal chef! And that's what we do!
Our personal chef will:
- Plan your menus exactly according to your taste.
- Do all the shopping at the grocery store.
- Professionally prepare your meals in your kitchen.
- Store all your meals in your refrigerator or freezer, labeled with heating instructions.
- Clean up your kitchen spotless!"