How much does it cost to fix a drain?
If you hire someone to fix your drain and clean it out, it will likely cost around $150-$200. This cost is likely to change based on a few factors, including:
- The complexity and location
- The type of repair needed (hydro jetting is more expensive than snaking, for example)
- If the plumber needs to perform a video inspection
- If the plumber needs to fix issues with the main sewer line
- If it’s an emergency repair
- Or if the plumber has to provide additional plumbing repairs
Always get estimates from a handful of plumbers to find out exactly how much your repair will cost.
Also read, “How much does fixing a clogged drain cost?”