How much does it cost to mount a TV?
Elevate your home style with television mounting services. The national average price for television mounting services ranges between $100 and $130. Factors that can affect cost are the material of the wall you want the TV mounted on, whether you want the wires hidden, and any additional entertainment system connection you desire. It probably costs more to mount a TV on brick, stone or concrete than on drywall or plaster due to the added labor required to drill holes. For example, a company may charge an additional $99 to mount a TV on a brick wall. Here are some examples of average costs for television mounting services:
- Basic TV wall mount: $40. Does not include bracket, device connection or strip management.
- TV wall mount: $119. Includes bracket, mounting services, strip management system (for concealing external wires), and connection of all entertainment devices.
- TV wall mount with wires hidden inside wall: $139.
- Installation of additional electrical outlet: $65.
- TV wall mount over fireplace with wires hidden: $179-$249.
- TV wall mount and up to 5 speakers wall-mounted with hidden wires: $399.