I teach power vinyasa flow. The focus of my teaching is to connect the body with breath. I pay special attention to correct alignment and the needs of each individual body. Prepare to step outside your mind and into your body.
Private yoga is tailored to your specific needs. This 75-minute session allows you to work privately with me to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. While all yoga supports you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, private yoga lets you work on what makes sense for you at your own pace. There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your weekly practice.
They're helpful if your are the following:
* You're a beginner and you want to get started in yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
* You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in-depth.
* You have injuries (back, knee, shoulder) or health concerns (women's issues, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia).
* You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees, or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity.
* You want to add yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program.
* You want to learn more about yourself-gaining awareness without judgment.