Latest Review: I have trained with 5 different certified personal trainers, and Steve Baldino ranks #1 out the 5 that I've hired to personally train me. I'll list all the reasons I think he makes the best personal trainer for hire.
1. He is very punctual & reliable, and he has never been late. He is always early, even though he knows I'm most likely going to be late.
2. He is very knowledgeable. He knows more about physiology & anatomy than any other personal trainer I've ever used. He helped me correct my structural issues and posture. He let's me know what I'm going to be doing, what muscles should be working, how it benefits me, and most importantly, that I'm constantly using correct form. He also knows a lot about nutrition.
3. He his extremely professional. He would ask permission before assisting me in stretches, or any other circumstances that required him to touch me, such as taking my measurements.
4. He holds you accountable. He will always ask me about my eating habits, and suggest better alternatives. He would give me gentle nudges to commit to our sessions, but he was never too pushy, just encouraging.
5. He's convenient, and he comes to you. He makes it as convenient to you as possible. Steve has trained me in three different gyms according to my needs.
To conclude, I truly feel that Steven is as dedicated to my fitness needs & goals as I am, and more likely than not, even more so! I highly recommend him.
See all reviews