At Awaken Creativity, it is my goal to help other people awaken their creativity and then use it to live a life that represents their fullest potential. I help people conquer fears and roadblocks so they can effectively manage time, feel balanced, and seize opportunities that value their creative ideas and potential.
Utilizing a Cultivating Creative Dreams program, clients find they move deeper into their creativity by:
- Getting unstuck, unblocked, and making creativity meaningful.
- Transitioning with careers toward creative businesses.
- Creating a life that reflects who you are: Your passions, interests, values, and what you want from life.
- Fostering a mindset for creative problem-solving, innovation, and creative process.
- Being more productive with creating products or ideas.
- Become more balanced while incorporating creative dreams into your life.
- Developing achievable goals that will empower your creativity and move your toward fulfilling creative dreams.
I specialize in working with highly motivated and committed professionals who fall into one of four categories:
- Career creatives. People whose primary income from doing some type of meaningful, creative, right-brain work such as artists, dancers, architects, graphic designers, and art instructors/teachers. I help these people achieve greater success in their creative careers through small business coaching and creativity coaching to help them reconnect with personal creativity again beyond their career.
- Hobbyists who enjoy creative pursuits for the sake of the creative process and either want to delve further into their process, or may want to explore creativity at a deeper level. These people may want to venture into a new medium, find deeper purpose in their creative expressions, or overcome an obstacle preventing their creative success.
- Hobbyists who are ready to take their creative expression to the next level and make a career and/or income from their creativity. With the use of small business coaching/consulting, as well as creativity coaching, these people will move their hobby into a profitable, branded business.
- People who don't even consider themselves to be creative, but feel something meaningful and purposeful is missing from their lives. These people will be coached with a combination of life coaching and creativity coaching to get people to take risks and move into creative expressions.