We provide comprehensive assessment; psychiatric services; medication management; treatment planning; service monitoring; symptom management; supportive psychotherapy; family, marriage and grief counseling; case management and connection to support service; and after-hours intervention.
By helping children, teens and their families discover their resilience and capacity for recovery, we foster healing and hope. In schools and in homes, we help young people and their families overcome the effects of poverty, violence, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our counselors provide a range of culturally appropriate therapies, including family therapy and play therapy for younger children as well as individual and group therapy.
Creative Change's counselors provide therapeutic and assessment services for individuals who are struggling with challenges related to emotional health (like anxiety and depression), family problems, drug and alcohol use, peer relationship issues, child abuse, trauma, bullying, school difficulties, and behavioral problems.
Our compassionate and professional staff are available to provide services at Renton, Kent, and Auburn schools and at times, in homes or community settings.
We offer the following:
* Individual Therapy
* Play Therapy
* Skill Building
* Behavior Change Support
* Family-Centered Therapy
* Parenting Strategies
* School-Based Early Prevention and Intervention Services -- In addition, we have established relationships with schools in the Auburn School Districts and provide extensive, school-based services. Check with your school's front desk to get more information.
* Office Community-Based Counseling -- We are targeting at-risk youths and families, giving them a chance to cope with trauma, restore families by reducing violence and give care and hope to children who are abused and neglected.
* Drug and Alcohol Treatment -- We are serving individuals seeking drug and alcohol assessments in addition to intensive outpatient treatment.
* Chemical Dependency Assessments -- We use a detailed assessment to get a picture of the whole individual -- mental and physical health, drug and alcohol use, peer and family relationships, and legal issues.
* Individual and Group Counseling -- We work with families to overcome the challenges of drug and alcohol abuse. The counselor can recommend a range of services, from outpatient individual and group sessions to inpatient treatment. We set goals that use your interests and strengths.
* Relapse Prevention Services -- We are helping individuals identify or create the natural resources that exist in their own lives, communities, and families.
* Case Management and Referrals -- We are connecting individuals to resources, dual diagnosis, emotional regulation, anger, mental health issues, trauma, risk management, and finding the trigger element that may exist connecting them to support structures to maximize potential for sobriety.