Latest Review: I'm currently working with Eric to gain strength and flexibility (and improve my overall health). He has been great! I've been seeing him twice a week for about a month, and look forward to continuing training with him.
A couple of things that I really appreciate about Eric and his training sessions:
- He was courteous of my budget from the start and let me know what was realistic to do within my budget
- He explains every exercise in detail (proper form, where you should feel muscles working, how a spotter would interact with the client). This is important for me, because being a girl and not growing up in a gym I had no clue where to even begin. So this is laying a good foundation for the long run even beyond our training sessions together. Also, it makes the client feel more comfortable when they know in advance where the spotter will be assisting at all times.
- Eric is always on time. Even at 5:30 AM. He has a client before me at 4:30 AM and is there for that too.
- He's been very kind and flexible when I have to travel for work and is willing to adjust the days that we meet so that I still get my two sessions a week in.
- He is looking out for you in the long run. There are so many times that I feel discouraged because I can't quite complete a set or my form isn't right because I get tired. He is always quick to remind me that those things come in time as I build up strength. And it's true-- each time I can do a few more and do it better than before. He sets realistic goals and knows that things do not come over night and he wants you to realize that too.
Overall, I'm really pleased with how things have been going. It's not a fast process for some of us, but since first beginning I have seen that I have improved in strength and that my body is shaping up. He's a great guy and knows what he is doing. I appreciate that he uses a style that incorporates basic weight lifting and body strength exercises, things that I could realistically do at home or a gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thanks Eric!
See all reviews