I am a journeyman carpenter.
I have more than 19 years of experience in the construction industry. I am a journeyman carpenter with hands-on experience with every phase of new construction and remodeling. I am highly experienced at leading crews and managing projects with solid work ethics. I am adept at directing multiple projects simultaneously with project budgets ranging from $10,000 to 2.5 million, while effectively completing on time and according to scheduled timelines. I have the ability to accurately interpret blueprints and construction plans. I am able to negotiate contracts and establish working rapport with vendors, subcontractors, architects and local officials, while maintaining costs, equipment and materials. I have a proven ability to solve problems with integrity and solid work ethics. I have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
* Construction planning and Scheduling New Building and High-End Remodeling
* Residential and Commercial Construction, Asphalt and Asphalt Restoration
* Team Building and Leadership Landscaping
* Budget Analysis Electrical and plumbing
* Equipment and Materials Management, Masonry and Custom Tile
* Safety and Compliance Management, Fire Protection Systems
* Estimation and Bid Procurement, Computer and Email Literate
* Site Organization and Management Water Damage Remediation
* Clean work site (Expert Kitchen and Bath Remodeling)
* Benson Construction, Antioch, CA
January 2011 to August 2013
Title: Supervisor, Quality Control
Flipping Residential homes and all phases of remodel and repair of homes
* DC Real Estate, Oakland, CA
October 2009 to January 2011
Title: General Carpenter
Residential remodel and Repair
New build projects all over Bay Area
* Crowne Plaza Hotel, Concord, CA
May 2008 to June 2009
Title: Construction Project Manager and Superintendent
Organized and supervised fast paced, design, new build, remodeling and remediation, projects totaling 1.3 million
* BK Builders, Vacaville, CA (projects all over Bay Area and Northern CA)
February 2001 to September 2007
Title: Lead Carpenter and Carpenter
Residential and commercial, new build additions, remodeling, landscaping, custom kitchens and baths
References and pictures are available at your request.
I graduated high school in 1990.
Reply if you want to learn more.
- Phil Chavez