Lightly Treading, Inc. is a full-service building performance design and analysis firm and has been in business since 1997. Lightly Treading, Inc. specializes in energy auditing and rating, design consulting, building science training, and quality assurance. We provide home energy audits: realize comfort and efficiency.
We specialize working with both existing and new construction homes. In 2009, Lightly Treading was awarded the contract to deliver home energy audits and manage the home performance with ENERGYSTAR® program for Xcel Energy in Colorado.
In January of 2010, Lightly Treading was awarded a contract from the City of Ft. Collins Utility (FCU) to deliver training on their standards, building science and maintain quality assurance for FCU's certified contractor program. Lightly Treading has staff as well as a network of subcontractors trained to our standards working to deliver information to our clients.
The aim of Lightly Treading is to provide our clients with the knowledge to make their homes more comfortable, more energy efficient, and have lower utility bills.
Services Available Include:
* Energy audit with infrared camera scan and blower door test
* Energy star testing for new homes
* Electric audit
* Home performance with energy star
* Post improvement inspection
* Performance and quality control consulting
* Remodel and new home construction consulting and inspecting
* Combustion appliance zone safety testing