About: Inspected Once, Inspected Right
• I do my Inspections with Honesty and Integrity and I am not partial to anyone. I want my client to know what he or she is investing there money into and to be confident and happy with there decision.
• I have 15+ years in the Home Inspection/Construction industry and I am certified and trained by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, the world’s largest nonprofit association of residential and commercial property inspectors. InterNACHI provides its members with accredited training and education, free benefits, expert advice, and peer support—all to help them serve their homeowner-clients by providing them with the highest-quality inspections for their largest investments.
• I take the time to go over the inspection with the Client to make sure they understand the report and I'm there to answer any questions after the inspection.
• One call does it all. No more calling three or four company’s and then having to stay up on them.
• Top rated report software that is easy to understand and Real Estate Agents and Clients can create a Repair/Request list (or project list) directly from the inspection report and attach it to their repair addendum form! This is a unique feature that only HomeGauge offers.
• Reports completed before the next day so the Client and Realtor have the time they need to make decisions.
• Flexible schedule to meet Client and Realtor’s needs – 7 days a week availability.
• Up front pricing with no extra charges - See Services & Pricing
Wade Jordan -
InterNachi Certified Home Inspector