* Residential and commercial building inspections - For new and resale buildings, we inspect using the highest of industry standards as guidelines, including AZ ASHI Standards of Professional Practice & Board of Technical Registrations' requirements.
* Warranty inspections for closing and/or 1-year follow up - We establish a detailed punch list that the builder can use as a guide to correct deficiencies.
* Construction progress inspections From beginning to completion of the project, we monitor quality control using drawings, specifications and industry standards as guidelines for residential and commercial projects.
* Project management services - We consult and monitor during construction of new/remodel buildings for quality control, conformity to drawings and specifications from start to completion, including final walk-through at sign-off by the owner/client. In addition, we provide estimating services, review of subcontractors' bid packages, schedules, pay applications, contracts, change orders and reports regarding deficiencies and repairs required.
* Energy inspections We perform energy audits for residential and commercial buildings in cooperation with CMC Energy Services' home energy tune-up.
We inspect buildings to reduce energy and lighting costs, which translate into savings.
Additional company info and facts:
Eyz Management Services, LLC performs home inspections for new or used, commercial or residential buildings. Our inspections are conducted on the building envelope (roof, walls, openings, in addition to the duct work, electrical, etc.) using a non-intrusive investigation. In addition, we perform certified (by CMC Energy Services) energy audit inspections or home tune-up of buildings to determine whether homes are energy efficient. In addition to a home inspection, we do provide casita, pool, spa and termite inspections for additional fees.
Buying a home is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. It is important to know all the facts about that purchase. You do not want to have a cheap home inspection performed. Instead, you want to be assured that the home you are purchasing is giving you full value. Whether you are the buyer or the seller, we at Eyz are determined to perform a highly professional, quality inspection which will provide you with a report of every facet of the home and/or property, based on the ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) standards and Board of Technical Registration (BTR) guidelines.
The majority of our business has been through client referrals. They saw the value of our home inspection services, and we want you to be pleased too!
Upon completion of the home inspection, we review the complete report with you in regard to any deficiencies found during the inspection. A typed home inspection report is then provided within 24 hours. Within the report is a summary of the findings. If you choose to have the defective work corrected, we will perform a follow-up inspection to make sure the items were satisfactorily corrected for a minimal fee.
Eyz wants you to be completely satisfied with the home inspection. Our report will assist you in determining how to proceed on purchasing your home. In addition, we provide other valuable information within the report about how to maintain a healthy home in which to live in.
What does all this mean to the home buyer, seller or realtor? Our training and experience means better attention to detail, while performing the inspection. All the details are exactly what you want from an inspection report when purchasing or selling a home; it includes the cracks and holes too, not just major items. You need to know everything I see, even if it is cosmetic, so you are able to determine what added expenses, if any, are involved in the purchase or sale of the house.
You will find the home inspection report broken down into seven sections, covering everything on the interior and exterior of the house from roof to basement with color coding informing you whether line item is satisfactory, unsatisfactory, safety issue, cosmetic or non applicable. Then, at the end of the report is a summarization of the major findings.
With a home inspection performed by Eyz Management Services, LLC, you have an inspector who is knowledgeable, experienced and detailed. We aim to please by providing you the most thorough home inspection possible. You will know that at Eyz, we are always looking out for your interest.
American Society of Home Inspectors
Member ID - 20310
United States Consumer Product Safety Protection
Eyz Management Services, LLC
LOOKing out for your interest
George T. Maloley
BTR - 38074
* BS degree in construction management
* 35 years of experience in the construction industry as a project manager/superintendent, estimator
* 14 years providing residential/commercial inspections
* 14 years as a small business owner
* Reputation for working with integrity, while providing the highest of quality and ethical standards
* Known to be thorough, comprehensive, with a keen eye for detail
* CEF Building Crafts
* ITA School
* CMC Energy Audits - Kaplan professional
* AZ BTR - 38074
* ASHI - 20310
Note: Home inspections' pricing are based on square footage and age of home.