I believe I am the right person to fulfill your needs. The main reasons are:
1) I am a Spanish native speaker with an excellent knowledge of the language in terms of International Spanish, as well as the different linguistic varieties every Spanish speaker country uses.
2) I am an excellent English-Spanish translator.
3) I have been working as a Spanish editor, copy-editor and proofreader for many years. During that time I have accumulated strong experience and expertise in this field. Specifically, I have been working for Lambda Legal and Charles Schwab as their Spanish proofreader and editor, and for a bilingual publishing house named California Institute of Arts and Letters as its Spanish editor. In addition, I have been running Plumae Editors for 6 years.
4) I have also been teaching Spanish Grammar for 9 years, first as a Grammar Professor at the University of Havana, and then as instructor at the best Spanish schools in San Francisco: Berlitz, Casa Hispana, JCCSF, Global LT, Ltd., and Live Oak School.
5) My experience as a professor gives me the level of education and background you need your editors and proofreaders to have in order to understand and respect the content of your materials and the public that will read them.
6) I have experience with Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, FLASH, Dreamweaver, IWeb and PowerPoint.
7) I love what I do, and I do it with excellence.
I can bring motivation and professionalism into my work, and I am looking forward to put my expertise in practice working as part of your team.