* Operating Partner
* Member of NAR
* Executive Board for the TriCounty Chamber
* PA Licensed Broker
* Member of the YWCA
* Member of Suburban West Realtor Association
* PA Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
* Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
Opening the Keller Williams Realty Group in April 2002, Terese has worked through an incredible number and variety of home transactions. One of her favorite clients is the first-time homebuyer. She often negotiates seller assistance and grants into the home purchase, ensuring little or no money requirements for her clients!
Terese helped find homes for hundreds of families relocating into the area. She is extremely creative. She takes each client and looks at the situation individually as each family's needs are completely unique. Terese takes the time to determine the best scenario for all of her clients and works toward fulfilling those dreams.
Terese recently joined the ranks of KW Luxury Homes International. KW Luxury Homes International is the elite, luxury properties arm of Keller Williams Realty, currently the second largest real estate company in the United States.
Terese is well respected and renowned by her peers for her real estate knowledge and honest reputation. Developing a connection with her clients is imperative to understanding their needs and supporting them in their home ownership goals. Her character, professionalism and ability to move the transaction swiftly and completely make her and her office one of the top real estate businesses in the United States!
Specializing in luxury homes, relocation, special financing, and first-time homebuyers, Terese believes that "education is essential in real estate as the market, trends, and real estate laws constantly change. An uneducated Realtor could do a huge disservice to a client with inaccurate information and guidance."
Terese Brittingham was born in Hawaii and moved to PA when she was three. She graduated from Temple University, where she completed a Bachelor of Science degree in exercise physiology in 1991. Married to Bob, she enjoys golf, bowling, traveling, and thoroughbred racing. They had ownership in Afleet Alex, an American thoroughbred race horse who, in 2005, won two of America's classic races, the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes.
Community and civic responsibility are a priority for Terese, who volunteers her expertise as a sponsor of Red Day. Red Day, a Keller Williams event offering, is a day of community service by all staff and agents. Terese hosts frequent customer appreciation picnics and events. Additionally, one of her largest fund-raising events for pediatric cancer is the annual Keller Williams Golf Tournament for Alex's Lemonade Stand, of which she raised $22,000 in 2012 alone.
Terese is also cochair of the Capital Campaign for Steel River Playhouse, a theater, which hugely relies on donations to be able to strengthen community, inspire creative exploration, educate, and entertain through the presentation of quality performing arts events and education for diverse audiences. Terese is the chairman of the Capital Campaign Fund for the Pottstown Senior Center.
Awards and Achievements:
* Multi-Million Dollar Club (more than 920 transactions closed and $200,000,000 worth of real estate closed from 1998 to 2006)
* Voted as one of America's Most Referred Realtors
* Has been in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide for the past five years
* National growth awards from Keller Williams Realty (two times)
* Currently serving as Broker of Record for the Keller Williams Realty Group
* Equal Partner on a real estate team, which to date has listed and sold over 100 homes in 2012, equaling more than $20,000,000.00 in real estate transactions
* Belongs to the Tri-County Chamber of Commerce, Perkiomen Chamber of Commerce and Spring Ford Chamber of Commerce
* Chairman of the Board on the Tri-County Chamber from 2009 to 2011; now serving on the executive committee
* Mentors female Realtors and has supported many of those women in opening their own real estate franchise
* Presented "The Tribute to Exceptional Women" 2004 award by the YWCA of Pottstown, PA