How do you look after your lawn?
Having a beautiful lawn doesn’t just happen by magic. A multi-pronged approach to lawn care will result in a healthy lawn that will have your neighbors green with envy. The national average price for multi-service lawn care ranges from $40 to $50. Whether you tackle the project yourself or hire a lawn care professional, looking after your lawn requires consistent work. A baseline of lawn care is keeping your grass mowed and your irrigation system working properly. Fertilizing plants and grasses, as well as trimming and pruning foliage, may promote the health of your plants and lawn. Many lawn care pros offer different packages with varying monthly fees depending on your lawn size and the services you desire. Here are a few examples of average lawn care prices:
- 1,000- to 2,500-square-foot lawn: $60-$90 per month
- 5,000-square-foot lawn or larger: $110-$150 per month.
- Includes lawn maintenance, cleanups and irrigation repairs. The company trims shrubs, pulls weeds, blows out yard waste, fertilizes and does minor irrigation repairs.
- Up to 8,000-square-foot property: $30 per week/$120 per month.
- 8,001- to 15,000-square-foot property: $35 per week/$140 per month.
- 15,001- to 20,000-square-foot property: $40 per week/$160 per month.
- Includes mowing all turf grass areas; trimming grass away from fences, structures, trees, and lawn edges; and clearing or blowing all grass trimmings from driveways, sidewalks, curbs, etc.