Hi! I'm Matt. I am a full-time music instructor with over 10 years experience. I have a bachelors degree in music performance, play in several working bands and am the author of The Guitar Theory Workbook.
I offer instruction in:
* Blues, rock, country, folk, classical, and jazz styles
* Rhythm and lead playing (Yes, even you can play guitar solos.)
* Finger-picking or using a pick
* Use of scales and arpeggios
* Sight reading
* Ear training, music theory and proper technique
* Even ukulele and Bass Guitar
My #1 rule: Guitar lessons are for the students. That means, I do my absolute best to make sure the students learn what they want to learn. If I don't know how to play something that you want to learn, I will learn it expressly, so I can pass it on to you.