Music your way is music my way.
I offer music teaching and performance in:
* Native American flute
* popular styles
* contemporary Christian
World music styles:
I offer individual lessons, group lessons, ensembles/family bands.
I accept students of all ages and abilities. I have 21 years of teaching experience. There are no "cookie-cutter" lessons. Each lesson is customized to your musical desires and goals.
Some examples of innovative curricula:
* piano your way- go the classical route, and/or learn chording with my fast and easy system and accompany yourself singing and jam with your friends
* Native American flute - learn to play this simple, beautiful instrument and express your own music from your heart
* songwriting - learn to express yourself with lyrics and melody, and what makes a song memorable
Your musical course with Napasha Music is only limited by your imagination!
Lessons and performances are live in person at one of my 4 southwest Missouri locations, or through the internet (Skype, Vokle, or Gotomeeting).
Other services include:
* event music with various music ensembles, including weddings, banquets, corporate, parties, memorials
* custom songwriting for your special events, melodies for your lyrics or lyrics for your melodies
* arranging, engraving (making sheet music out of your song), recording session musicians, commercials, ads, jingles
* speaking, performing, coaching engagements: various world music topics, native American flute, music improvisation, spirituality and music