What should you look for in a caterer?
A delicious meal is a critical element of a successful wedding, with happy guests fondly remembering your fabulous wedding food. The right caterer for you will be:
- Available: Even the best caterer is no good if they aren’t available on your wedding date. Ask early before you get your heart set on someone.
- Affordable for you: Find a caterer that you can afford. Having a spending plan ahead of time will mean you won’t overspend on food.
- A good personality fit: Wedding planning is stressful, so work with someone that you can get along with and communicate with easily.
- Experienced and recommended: Ensure the company has a proven track record with events of your size and the references to back it up.
- Transparent about money: Steer clear of shady pricing. Find a caterer who is very clear about costs and is happy to talk you through budgets and pricing options.
- Transparent about food: Find someone who is clear about where they source their food from and where it is prepared.